An effective and efficient water and sanitation service provider.
Sustainably provide quality, affordable, reliable water and sanitation services to our stakeholders in accordance with statutory regulations.
The core values are the fundamental principles, the non-negotiable way guiding the behavior of all KACWASCO employees. Considering the behavior and attitudes that should be practiced and embraced in order to create the desired culture to drive KACWASCO’s vision. They are the system of shared values and norms in an organization setting. KACWASCO recognizes that having the right values will result in more efficiency, higher productivity, and better focus.
The overriding principles guiding KACWASCO’s value definition include the following:
Integrity: being an ethical person under all circumstances and demonstrating honesty, transparency, and respect for others.
• Professionalism and Commitment: Behavior and performance that at minimum meet the standards prescribed in KACWASCO’s policies and procedures
• Accountability and Transparency: Taking ownership and responsibility for our actions and providing a precise account of them in a transparent manner
• Customer Focus: Always thinking first of the customer needs and expectations
• Equity: Fair and just treatment of the people we serve. We shall strive for equal access to services and resources and equal opportunities in all spheres of KACWASCO’s for both men and women.
• Teamwork: Committing to work as a team and collaborate to synergize our strengths.
PAY YOUR WATER BILLS VIA:
M-PESA PAYBILL NO: 772153
CO-OP BANK AC/NO: 01100632410100